Who can help arrange for a gift?
If you have a professional you are working with a financial planner, lawyer, accountant or insurance agent, talk with them about leaving a gift. A professional can tell you about the tax benefits of planned gifts.

The Logan County Developmental Disabilities Foundation monies are independently invested for us by the Springfield Foundation. If you wish to meet directly with them we can put you in contact with their office.

Show All Answers

1. How do I leave a gift?
2. Who can help arrange for a gift?