What if I change banks?
If your bank or account number should change, it is your responsibility to notify the Treasurer's Office. The Treasurer's Office must receive any bank account changes prior to December 1st for the February deduction and May 1st for the July deduction.

Show All Answers

1. How will my bill be paid?
2. How will I know the amount of my bill and the date it will be deducted?
3. What if I have questions about the amount of my bill?
4. How can I discontinue my participation in auto pay?
5. What if I change banks?
6. How do I get on auto pay?