How do I get a permit to tap into the sewer?
The land owner must come to the district office located at 8100 State Route 708 South. The district office is approximately 1 mile from SR 33 on SR 708. Simply provide our office with the name of the previous owner (if applicable), the address, and the lot and/or parcel Identification number (your tax ID number for the property). This information is normally available on your property deed /tax bill
or through the Logan County Auditor’s Office.

Also, you are required to have your permit for sanitary sewer
prior to applying to the Logan County Building Authority when building a new structure or changing an established structure.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a permit to tap into the sewer?
2. How do I find where my tap is for sewer connection?
3. Why does my billing run the same amount each month?
4. Who is the authority over the Logan County WPC?
5. What is the cost of a sanitary sewer permit?
6. When am I not required to hook up to the sanitary sewer?
7. Can you automatically take my monthly payment from my checking/savings account?